CPAP Nasal Pillow Masks Canada
Are you looking for a lightweight and comfortable way to sleep at night? Check out the wide selection of CPAP Nasal Pillow Masks Canada at Liberty Sleep Apnea.
We cater to each customer’s needs and offer a plethora of options. Every one should find a comfortable fit that caters to their needs.
We value your input and are here to help you decide which type of CPAP mask is best for you. It’s time to see if a nasal pillow mask is a right fit for you.
Are you ready to get a good night’s sleep again? If you are, continue reading to learn more about our nasal pillow masks.
CPAP Nasal Pillow Masks Canada Products
ResMed | AirFit P30i Replacement Nasal Pillow$50.00
ResMed | AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask (Complete Mask System)$150.00 $136.00
ResMed | P10 AirMini Mask Pack$219.00
ResMed | AirFit P10 For Her Replacement Pillows$50.00
ResMed | AirFit P10 For Her Headgear$45.00
ResMed | AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow For Her Mask (Complete Mask System)$150.00 $136.00
ResMed | AirFit P10 Replacement Pillows$50.00
Philips Respironics | Nuance Pro Gel Pillow Mask$129.99
Here’s more about what a nasal pillow mask is and does.
A nasal pillow mask is smaller in size and fits comfortably around the nose's entrance. Flexible straps hold the mask in place.
By sitting at the entrance to your nostrils, these masks send pressurized air into your nose, so you can breathe better when you sleep.
- Clearer Vision: Unlike traditional CPAP masks, nasal pillows don’t obstruct your vision and make it easier to read or watch TV before bed.
- Minimal Coverage: Some people feel claustrophobic when sleeping while wearing a mask. However, since there’s minimal material, these feelings are deterred.
- Less Leakage: Since the mask fits snuggly to the face, the chances of air leaking out are much lower. Additionally, it sends air directly into the nasal passage.
On top of these benefits, nasal pillows tend to be up to 50% quieter than their counterparts. They’re also easy to use and clean.
Several features make nasal pillow masks stand out among their counterparts. At Liberty Sleep Apnea, we offer top quality nasal pillow masks. Some of the main qualities include:
- Dual Wall Pillows: An additional layer increases comfort and ensures a good fit.
- Adaptive Movement: The P10 nasal pillows adapt to movement by compressing up and down.
- 3 Different Sizes: Choose from small, medium and large to get the perfect fit.
Although these masks tend to last a long time, proper care is essential. Having a regular cleaning routine is important.
Much like with any other CPAP mask, maintenance extends the lifespan of nasal pillow masks. We have some excellent tips to help you make your nasal pillow mask last longer. Check them out below:
- Clean After Waking Up: By establishing a daily routine, you ensure your mask is clean before you go to sleep at night.
- Wash By Hand: Soak and wash the mask’s frame and cushion with unscented, slightly soapy warm water and rinse it thoroughly afterwards.
- Know When To Replace: Look at and replace parts of your mask every 1-3 months or when you notice discolouration or smell a strange odour.
There are several reasons to choose a nasal pillow mask. Feel and breathe better by calling Liberty Sleep Apnea or visiting our store today!
LibertySleep offers different CPAP/APAP masks and accessories to satisfy our customers' needs. This includes: