CPAP Mask Parts Canada
There are several components that work together to help your CPAP give you a good night’s sleep. Each one plays a crucial role. There’s no shortage of choices at Liberty Sleep Apnea.
Knowing how each part of your CPAP mask Canada works is key to efficient use. The correct combination of parts makes a massive difference.
From the type of mask to the cushion and setup pack, you need a CPAP customized to you. We value the importance of our customers and their needs.
How do you choose the setup that’s right for you? Learn more to weigh your options to choose the mask parts that will work for you.
CPAP Mask Parts Canada Products
ResMed | AirFit F20 Replacement Cushion$80.00 $74.00
ResMed | AirFit N30i Replacement Cushion$43.00
ResMed | AirFit P30i Replacement Nasal Pillow$43.00
ResMed | P10 AirMini Mask Pack$183.00
ResMed | AirFit P10 For Her Replacement Pillows$35.00
ResMed | Mirage FX Replacement Cushion$60.00
ResMed | AirFit F30i Cushion$89.95
ResMed | AirTouch F20 Replacement Cushion$90.00 $81.00
ResMed | AirFit N20 Replacement Cushion$43.00
ResMed | AirFit N30i/P30i Replacement Headgear$50.00
ResMed | N20 AirMini Setup Pack$99.99
ResMed | F20 AirMini Setup Pack + HumidX$79.99
ResMed | AirFit P10 Replacement Pillows$35.00
BUNDLE | Mask Up Package$171.00
ResMed | Mirage Quattro Cushion & Clip$96.00
ResMed | AirFit F30i Soft Wraps$9.95
ResMed | F20 Headgear$60.00
ResMed | AirFit N20 Headgear$50.00
ResMed | AirTouch N20 Foam Nasal Replacement Cushion$80.00
Philips Respironics | Wisp Headgear$40.00
Philips Respironics | Wisp Replacement Cushions$50.00
Pad-A-Cheek | Mask Liner Nasal$26.65
Pad-A-Cheek | Mask Liner Full Face$29.25
Understanding your options allows you to feel comfortable and breathe better at night.
With established brands like ResMed and Philips Respironics Respironics to choose from, we give you safe and reliable options. At Liberty Sleep Apnea, we sell three main types of masks. Read the descriptions below to better understand how each one works.
- Full Face Masks: These masks cover both your nose and mouth. They’re ideal for people who breathe in with their nose and out with their mouth or primarily through their mouths. Back sleepers and those needing high-pressure settings benefit from this option.
- Nasal Masks: Known for their distinct triangular shape, these masks sit on the face around the nose. Flexible straps hold it in place and there are several shapes and sizes to choose from. Nose breathers go with this option, but mouth breathers can use them with a chin strap.
- Nasal Pillow Masks: Built for comfort, these masks are lightweight and sit below the nasal passage and above the upper lip. The cushions keep nose breathers comfortable at night. Because they’re the least invasive mask, there’s no need to worry about feeling claustrophobic.
Depending on your needs, you will have a different comfort peripheral. Here's information about each one.
- Nasal Cushion: These products sit underneath the nose for a secure fit, are made of silicone and are simple to replace.
- Nasal Pillow: If you’re wanting to sleep in peace, consider a nasal pillow, which makes your mask’s airflow up to 80% quieter.
- Head Gear: Each mask requires a certain amount of support to stay on your face. It lets you sleep in comfort because you won’t have to worry about your mask moving.
Finally, you’ll need a setup system to allow your mask to send air through your nostrils and mouth. The good news is the machines have become smaller to fit into more spaces. Most devices have the following features:
- Mask Adapter: It customizes your CPAP mask to fit the size and shape of your face.
- Humidifier: This device replaces moisture the airways lose when using your CPAP.
- Tubing: The air flows through the tube connected to your device to provide you with air.
The three parts work as a team to help you breathe better and sleep at night. Are you on the hunt for mask parts? Visit or call Liberty Sleep Apnea today!
LibertySleep offers different CPAP/APAP masks and accessories to satisfy our customers' needs. This includes: