Cpap Full Face Masks Canada
It’s worth spending a bit for a full face mask if it means you can sleep and breathe better. These masks are perfect for all types of breathers.
At Liberty Sleep Apnea, we offer a diverse selection of full face masks from trusted brands like Resmed Canada and Philips Respironics Canada. Our staff caters to each customer’s needs and requirements to get them the perfect fit.
With plenty of settings to choose from and a strong airflow, these masks are safe and reliable. Quality and durability make it an attractive option for any type of customer.
Want to know more about full face masks in Canada? Read on to learn more.
Cpap Full Face Masks Canada Products
ResMed | AirFit F20 Replacement Cushion$80.00 $74.00
ResMed | AirTouch F20 Replacement Cushion$90.00 $81.00
ResMed | Mirage Quattro Cushion & Clip$96.00
ResMed | AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask (Complete Mask System)$250.00 $212.00
Philips Respironics | Amara View Face Mask$250.00
ResMed | Quattro Air Full Face Mask (Complete Mask System)$164.00
Are you ready to explore the world of full face masks? Let’s dive in!
As one of the best known CPAP masks, full face masks have a name that says it all. It covers the entire mouth and nose and is the largest in size.
Unlike its counterparts, this mask sends air to the mouth and the nose. This makes it a versatile option. Here are the top reasons to choose a full face mask:
- Nasal Relief: If you suffer from congestion or seasonal allergies, it’s a viable choice. The constant airflow will leave your nostrils feeling clean and clear in the morning.
- More Power: High pressure settings allow you to get the air you need right away. The amount of extra space makes heavy airflow more tolerable.
- Bigger: Compared to their counterparts, full face masks don’t fit as tight to the face. It only touches the outside of the face. so you won’t feel claustrophobic.
Having oxygen flow into both airways is one of the main reasons to pick a full face mask. Coverage is also ideal for mouth breathers.
What makes a full face mask the best choice? These are its main parts:
- Seal: This special seal uses dual-wall technology to fit all faces.
- Quick-Release Elbow: You can quickly disconnect your mask and headgear from the tubing without removing them.
- Diffused Venting: It makes the airflow quieter.
- Headgear: Designed for comfort, this soft piece keeps your mask on your face.
- Frame: By sitting underneath the eyes, it allows the mask to adapt to your face shape.
- Magnetic Clips: These connect the headgear to the frame
Keeping your full face mask clean is essential if you want it to last. It’s your responsibility to establish a proper routine.
We’re experts when it comes to cleaning CPAP Full Face Masks. Here are some of our tips:
- Clean To Prevent Buildup: If you don’t clean your mask, a film will form, which makes it feel greasy and smell gross.
- Wash More Often When Sick: If you have a cold or the flu, more fluids can get stuck to your mask, resulting in an unpleasant odour.
- Read Your Warranty: Certain chemicals damage the mask’s shape and function. Look at your mask’s box to avoid paying hefty replacement costs.
Are you looking for a full face mask? Visit or call Liberty Sleep Apnea today to learn more!
LibertySleep offers different CPAP/APAP masks and accessories to satisfy our customers' needs. This includes: