CPAP Nasal Masks Canada
Nasal masks are a great sleeping aid that ensure you’re well-rested and ready to take on your day. There’s a variety of options to choose from at Liberty Sleep Apnea.
By understanding how a nasal mask works, you can explore its benefits and what makes it unique. Our team cares about our customers and strives to find the right fit every time.
As one of our most popular options, nasal masks are easy to find. Most customers have used one before as well.
What are you looking for in a CPAP Masks in Canada? Is a nasal mask right for you? Let’s find out!
CPAP Nasal Masks Canada Products
ResMed | AirFit N10 Nasal Mask (Complete Mask System)$136.00
ResMed | AirFit N20 Nasal Mask (Complete Mask System)$145.00 $136.00
ResMed | AirFit N30i Nasal Mask (Standard Starter Pack)$175.00 $150.00
ResMed | Mirage FX Replacement Cushion$60.00
Philips Respironics | Comfort Gel Blue Nasal Mask$150.00
ResMed | AirFit N20 Replacement Cushion$43.00
ResMed | Mirage FX Nasal Mask Standard (Complete Mask System)$150.00
ResMed | N20 AirMini Setup Pack$99.99
ResMed | AirTouch N20 Foam Nasal Replacement Cushion$80.00
Philips Respironics | Wisp Replacement Cushions$50.00
Philips Respironics | Wisp Mask$130.00
ResMed | AirTouch N20 Foam Nasal Mask (Complete Mask System)$136.00
Philips Respironics | DreamWear Nasal Mask$129.99
ResMed | AirFit N10 Replacement Cushion$43.00
It’s time to learn more about nasal masks and their many features.
A nasal mask is instantly recognizable. It has a unique triangular shape and fits over the bridge of the nose, covering down to the upper lip.
It sends air through the nasal cavity to help you breathe better at night. The air comes through a connecting hose attached to a CPAP machine.
Liberty Sleep Apnea has products from ResMed and Philips Respironics Respironics. Here are some of the main reasons our customers choose nasal masks:
- Several Sizes and Shapes: It’s one of the most versatile masks for people with many different face shapes and sizes.
- Comfort For Side Sleepers: If you tend to sleep on your left or right side or move around a lot, a nasal mask will stay firmly on your face.
- Indirect And Natural Airflow: Because of the way it sends air through the CPAP machine, this mask is perfect for nose breathers.
The snug fit is also one of the main selling points for nasal masks. The nasal cradle cushion fits comfortably underneath the nose and won’t come off easily if you toss and turn in the night.
Why go with a nasal mask? Here are some of their key features:
- Dual Walled Cushion: For feelings of comfort, the cushion evenly distributes pressure points.
- Air Diffuser: The mask pushes air away from you for the best night’s sleep for you and your partner.
- Ergonomically Designed: Because of its customized fit, it doesn’t hurt to wear a nasal mask.
To get the most out of your nasal mask, a proper cleaning routine is essential. It’s up to you to extend your mask’s life span.
There are many effective ways to clean nasal masks. If you want your nasal mask to sparkle and stand the test of time, follow our tips:
- Dissemble The Mask: Each part of a nasal mask needs to be washed individually, so taking your mask apart is an important part of the process.
- Eliminate Facial Oils: By washing your mask in mildly soapy water, you can eliminate natural facial oils that cause discolouration and deterioration.
- Let Dry Away From Sunlight: After washing your nasal mask, you should keep it out of the sunlight to avoid wearing down the silicone.
Buying a nasal mask is an important long-term investment to breathe and sleep better. Call Liberty Sleep Apnea or visit our store today!
LibertySleep offers different CPAP/APAP masks and accessories to satisfy our customers' needs. This includes:
- CPAP Mask Accessories Canada