ONLY AVAILABLE IN MANITOBA WITH PRESCRIPTION & APPOINTMENT
Smallest portable APAP on the market, weighing less than one pound. Waterless humidification for extra convenience. Full control with the AirMini app, provides the same therapy modes used in the AirSense 10 models.
- ActiveAir™ technology allows it to be small, quiet and comfortable
- Effective waterless humidification for portable convenience*
- Convenient control with the AirMini™ app
- Effective waterless humidification. Enjoy the comfort of humidification without the hassle. AirMini features HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus,* a waterless system that allows you to leave the distilled water at home and still enjoy the benefits of humidification.
- A fully integrated system. AirMini has been specially designed to work as an integrated system. Choose a compatible interface and setup pack to go along with your AirMini to enjoy high-quality therapy no matter where life takes you. And with optional accessories like the AirMini travel case and travel bag, it's even easier to pick up and go.
- Convenient control with the AirMini app. You can control the AirMini from your smart device with the AirMini app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings that will help you get a restful night's sleep.
- Accessories for every lifestyle. AirMini has a variety of optional accessories available to help make therapy on the go even easier. See more of these products in the CPAP Accessories section.
Every AirMini Auto CPAP machines comes with the following:
- AirMini Auto CPAP Machine
- AirMini Power Supply
- Drawstring Carry Case
AirMini is compatible with Four CPAP Interfaces from ResMed, and requires the appropriate Setup Pack. Select your Setup Pack as an option prior to checkout:
- AirFit F20/F30 Setup Pack (interface not included)
- AirFit N20 Setup Pack (interface not included)
- AirFit P10 Setup Pack (interface not included)
Add a carry case to complete your AirMini Package! Option to add:
Helpful Product Information
|Machine Type:||Auto CPAP|
|Dimensions:||5.4" (W) x 3.3" (D) x 2.1"H). 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (D) x 52 mm (H)|
|Weight:||0.66lbs (300 grams)|
|Ramp:||Off / 5–45 mins / Auto|
|Noise Level:||30 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Warranty:||Three (3) year manufacturer's warranty|
|Case:||Available in hard cover or soft cover|