Sleep apnea is not just an annoying habit; it is a serious condition. It could even kill you. If you do nothing about your sleep apnea, you put yourself at higher risk for diseases, accidents, and early death.
Here are some of your risks if you don’t treat your sleep apnea:
- You can develop high blood pressure.
- Your risk of heart attack or stroke increases.
- Your memory and concentration can worsen.
- You are at much higher risk of causing a car accident (motor vehicle crash).
- You may develop an irregular heart beat.