FAQ’s – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your doctor may refer you to an over night sleep study or have you take a home sleep study. In the case of a Level 3 take home sleep Study we would be able to help you and guide you through the process. For further information please contact us.
- Maintain a relaxing bed time routine.
- Maintain a regular bedtime and wake time schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Avoid electronics in the bedroom.
- Avoid caffeine up to 6 hours before bedtime.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow
- Keep your bedroom dark, quiet and a little cooler.
Due to recent innovations, CPAP products have become lighter, smaller and easier to travel with. If traveling to another country with different electrical currents please do refer to user manual.